Saturday, December 01, 2007

Enchanted


Yesterday, I went to watch a movie for the first time after coming here. In the theater, that is. My friends and I picked the Amy Adams-Patrick Dempsey starrer - "Enchanted". We went to the Regal Cinemas in Christiansburg, which is about 5 miles from my home.

I absolutely ADORED the movie. Its the ultimate chick flick - targeting chicks from age 5 to 55. Every fairy tale is represented, and there's an adorable chipmunk to boot. The icing on the cake is the delicious Dr. Shepherd, and his cute daughter. The cherry on top of the icing is Amy Adams. I haven't seen any of her films before, and I was "enchanted" by her. Pun not intended. The comic timing is impeccable, and I was giggling throughout the movie. I loved the tongue-in-cheek humor.

Verdict - go watch this movie just for the sake of the mood lift that you end up with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, a fairy take eh? i love them! its makes me feel like a little girl :) i just love the way it always ends with prince charming! :)