Monday, October 20, 2008

For Meh..

For the past month, Meh has been pestering me to write something in here. She's my most devoted fan. Ergo, this post is dedicated to her. In fact, its a letter to her.

Dear Meh,

How's life been in the last six hours since I spoke to you? I hope there haven't been any dramatic changes.

I was just thinking - Meh, you're my "person". Reference - Grey's. You know what I mean. Who's M and who's C, we'll decide later. :)

I just ran around to three apartments 'cos I had to scan this form to send to Appa so that a hold would be removed from my account so that I could access my transcripts. Its 2 degrees celsius outside. Brrrrrrrrrr!

What else? I had curd rice for dinner. And drank fresh lime soda. Am also sporadically studying. Played tennis on the Wii. FYI, I'm pretty great at it. Hey, did you hear about Dada's century? Isn't it great? I was so thrilled when Amma told me.

I can't think of anything else to write right now, and I'm really impatient to call you and tell you about this blog. :D

Best Regards,

Pooja Kumar
Graduate Student
Bradley Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Blacksburg, VA 24060

PS: I've written so many formal emails lately that signing this way has become a habit.


5 comments:

Megha said...

I can't believe I am saying this.. but.. "how SWEET".. Thanks pooj

Anonymous said...

:) hmm i guess pooj you would prefer being M..

Pooja said...

Yup..M for the first four seasons..Now, I don't mind being C, considering the Major :)

Anonymous said...

Yes... I know!! I think I am more like I... :D

Pooja said...

Believe me..You don't want to be I..She's very annoying these days :)