Monday, November 03, 2008

2/3 Satan * 100i

This semester has been really fun, so far. Don't know if it'll stay that way after the subjects of this blog read this post. Well, what's life without a few risks?

The title of this blog is my address, encoded in a very "creative" way. A few of the forthcoming blog entries is dedicated to my entertaining new room-mates - Wealth of Kingdom, Auspicious and Suitable, Everything and Song/Hymn.

I was bored, trying to come up with something original everytime. So I decided to interview Everything, a.k.a Nikku. Just so that you don't feel she's a stranger, here are a few MUST-KNOW facts about her - she's an amazing cook, she's obsessed with her curls, she's long, she's the boss and she's an amazing cook. I love her culinary skills so much that I had to write it twice. I am going to ask her to describe the rest of us in 3 words, or less. Here goes:

P: So Nikku, how does it feel to be interviewed today?
N: (Full 32 teeth showing) I feel like a Spanish model. Shall I get my flowers?

(Brief chuckle shared)

P:How did it feel walking the ramp yesterday?
N:It was great, so awesome. The best parts were my red shiny flowers, and people asking me for my autograph.

P: Moving on, describe Gai in three words or less..
N:(In splits) Gai, (thinking) ..."G for Gayathri, G for Genius", my love and dumb.

P: Ok, you took more than three words...
N: Let's make it three phrases...
P: That's a good idea.

P: Bhavya next..
N: Weird, Weird, Weird IT-ni..

P: I should have specified three different words. Never mind. How about Raj?
N: I have no words to describe her. She's always there with me. No no..I have a song - Yeh Dosti Hum Nahin Todenge..

(P: I wish I could record Nikku singing and post it in here)

P: Finally, me.
N: Pooooooooooooooojaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..
P: Is that it?
N: Yeah. That's like a lot. You're not seeing the love in that.

P: Now I see. Thank you. Is there anything else you want to add to anything?
N: Yes. We all rock - shop-a-holics.
P: That we do. Thank you for your valuable time. We'll see what the others have to say soon enough.

Signing off,

(Ace Reporter a.k.a Gossip Columnist) Pooja Kumar




7 comments:

Gayathri said...

thank you nikku for makin our luv public...:P

Unknown said...

hehe... It has already been made public kada.. n moreover, tats the first thing tat comes to my mind when someone says "gaai" :P

Thanku Pooja for giving me this opportunity to express my love for Gai :P

Pooja said...

You're welcome, Nikku..

Alpine Path said...

Lol!! Nice one!

Anonymous said...

hehe nice one!

Megha said...

hehe.. i want to say something not-so-original either.. Pooja Kumar, my one and only source into the fabulous lives of the Vtech elite [:)]

Pooja said...

@Meh
If only I didn't watch GG!