Thursday, May 25, 2006

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!

Salaams to the people who recognised this quote!

When I heard it in my first DC at AT, I went back and read the book all over again, and decided that RB is the coolest guy ever! Lots of initials happening here:-)

I'm done with TOEFL now. Waiting to get my final scores. Now I just have to get through this semester without any major hiccups! Then come placements, GRE, GATE and lots of stuff I don't even know I have to do yet. Whoever feels that college life is easy deserves to be flogged. Then again, I'm no expert at time management. I end up doing everything at the last possible moment. And I know that I'm not the only one!

Have lab internals next week. Haven't a clue where to start. Spent five and a half hours in the lab today. Repeated a whole bunch of experiments. Totally exhausted. I don't know how many of my classmates out there agree with me, but this semester totally scares me to death! I don't know why, exactly.

Let me come clean now! There's this one thing about me that most people don't know. Well, 'the guys', ( you know who you are ) know, but the general public is still unaware. I TOTALLY HATE COCKROACHES. Can't stand them. Start screaming the house down when one flies into the house. Really don't know how I managed to dissect one in II PUC. The fact that I had 103 degree fever might have helped;-)

On the sixth of November, 2002 this was the entry in my diary - "The test was ok. We have an enormous amount of Botany to study". Its really scary how vague I can be. Haven't the slightest idea what test it was.

The latest show that I'm addicted to is 'Grey's Anatomy'. Thoroughly enjoying it, and recommend it to atleast a dozen people a week. Brings back all my medical aspirations with a bang. Well, Que Sera Sera!

This is the most disjointed blog that I've written. Well, you can't stick to the same topic all the time. That would be like attending a class. Anyway, think about this - "Some people are born great, some achieve greatness, and some just grate". Don't know the source, but this guy knows what he's talking about!

No comments: