Saturday, April 29, 2006

Why does this need a title?

It's been a really long time since I blogged. Can't really say that I've missed it, 'cos I'm not hooked on to it yet. Its been a really hectic two weeks, and I'm really looking forward to a lazy two days.

It was my birthday on the fifteenth. Had a total blast. Tasted my first glass of wine. And if I'm being really honest, I didn't like it all that much. Tasted weird. Really admire the way Ranj n Shetty drank a whole mug of beer! Well, I guess Meg's Rs 500 incentive was too good to miss:-) Also, its a good thing that none of you has seen any of us at two AM in the morning. Believe me, we're not the same people!

What happened next? Had to go back to college. The usual. Then we went to a fest in BMSCE. Megha and I won our first tech prize for programming. Whatever everyone says about participation being the important thing, winning something, anything, is definitely BETTER. Megha and I have been studying together. Most of our friends know that we do this before every test. Everyone also knows that under this pretext, we watch a lot of movies! This time was different. And if you think that we did study this time, you're dead wrong. We slept, and slept, and slept. It was like we were reincarnations of Rip Van Winkle.

Internals were here, and now they're gone. That's all I have to say about that. For the non Gumps, please watch the movie. And for the Gumps, congratulations, proves that you really paid attention while watching it.

Aatma Trisha is probably entering its final stages right about now. We qualified for Antakshari and Pot Pourri finals, and totally messed up both. Well, others have to win some time:-) I just can't believe that I messed up guessing the Nach Baliye song. Absolutely adore it. Had great fun in the last two days. Recommendation : Dal Tadka has good food. Thanks for the treat, guys, you know who you are.

I completely forget about the shopping trip. Ranj and I went to buy gifts for a whole bunch of people. You know, I never thought I would find anyone who's as crazy as me about ear rings. Welcome to the club, Ranj!

Read HOMGKGWAGAL recently. Its the ultimate in pointless fiction, but still a good way to waste time. Not reading anything at the moment. Have to start working for my TOEFL. Need lots of prayers. May the force be with everyone! [This seems to be the day for quotes]

One last thing - Mark Knopfler is God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Pooja said...

Didn't taste it, so can't really compare. Will take your word for it.

Anonymous said...

wine is definitely better than beer...but even better is the 300 bucks[which meg hasnt given me yet!!!]....and ya...cheers to shopping pooj...hope we have many such days in future..[dont forget our master plan]...all the best for ur toefl..

Pooja said...

I didn't taste it. The others did. But I have it on the best authority that wine is better, and wine, I did taste!