Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Enforced Insomnia

I've had a sum total of ten hours of sleep in the last 80 hours. Am walking around in a total daze. And now that I'm done with the tests, I know from experience that I'll have great difficulty sleeping. The tests were ok, nothing great, though.

I was just listening to Bad Day by Daniel Powter. I really like that song. It manages to cheer me up no matter how upset I am. Like the video too. I can't imagine my life without my iPod. Its tremendously soothing to have music in the background always.

Mum and I are going to buy dolls for Navratri in a short while. Its my favourite festival. One of my earliest memories is working with my Pati[grandmum] and Mum to set everything up. Hope I get some good stuff today.

Will probably watch a movie tomorrow - The Devil Wears Prada. Still not done with the book. Its progressing really, really slowly. Also have to prepare for a placement test on Friday. Hey, my life actually seems to be more hectic than it actually is.

Well, like the warthog, meerkat and lion said, "Hakuna Matata!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your life cant be more busy.. And I cant be more jobless.. I am a real real unlucky brat.. So I guess you are giving Cosmic Circuits.. Good!!!! LIke I said, you are very us**ble..


I know you wont like the sound of that..

Anonymous said...

You seem to be real busy these days Pooj..no time for friends at all..hardly see you in college these days ;-)

Pooja said...

Rush, consider yourself glared at! Ranj, hahahaha!