Friday, November 17, 2006

Megha!!!!!

Now what do I say about Meh? I've been promising her that she'll be a subject of my blog for a really long time now, so this is really long overdue. Instead of making this one long blog, which would be boring, for all concerned, this is going to be a series of articles.......

I've known Meh, officially, for the last four years. The first year is a total blank, though, 'cos we didn't actually "know" each other. Madam was attending tuition, totally, "naam ke vaaste". Zoom in, zoom out. And to be honest, I had better people to hang out with:-)

But somehow, by some diablolical[Meh's learnt something from the hundreds of word lists she used to devour!!!] means, we landed up in the same college/school/university/undergraduate course/some shit.....

Didn't really talk even then. The first few months are a total blur. All I remember is learning about natural resources{yet again!!!} in the Mech Engg course. But the day b4 AT, the same 'bhoot savaared' Meh, Nik and me/I. [Pick the correct one, I don't know what it is]. We all had the irresistible urge, at the same time, to be dumb. And play charades, of course.

And then, well, wait for the next instalment.......

8 comments:

Pooja said...

Observe the clouds above Meh's name! Coincidence???? I think not!!!

Anonymous said...

well...you guys are still dumb...what happened to the charades though?? [:)]

RDD said...

That was rude Ranjitha. Seriously!!!

Anonymous said...

i am sorry if anyone got offended..i seriously didnt mean mean to be rude!!!

Pooja said...

No offence taken Ranj, u know me, would i be insulted by such a small thing?

RDD said...

You know something. Ranj is so scared that if someone just becomes defensive, she totally takes back her attack. God knows what will happen when she goes at war!!

Anonymous said...

okie thr is a war goin on here :P.. neways poo I still rememeber when the 3 of u out of the blue decided to take part in dunb charades:-).. i guess the best decisions are taken all of a sudden...

Anonymous said...

i know what will happen....i would negotiate and bring about peace so that there wouldn be any war!!! simple na...he...he...first of all i dont think i will go at war!!! :-)