Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Please Squeeze The Toothpaste!!!

Statutory Warning : The blog title has nothing to do with its contents...(Just one of Meh's famous quotes)

Life has been very hectic the past couple of weeks. Seminar, project, internals, fest - its all just too simultaneous for me. I don't think God studied engineering. If He had, He would have taken care that there were about 72 hours in a day!

I'm anxiously/eagerly/matter-of-fact-ly/bated breath-ly waiting for the admits/rejects to arrive from the universities. The fact that I got into EPFL has made the wait slightly easier on my nerves. To all my friends, who are waiting for GATE results, or uni admits, or interview calls - the very best of luck. May you all get what you deserve. I know that it sounds like a back-handed compliment, but its not. After slogging for 4+2 years, all of us deserve a place in Heaven, at the very least!

I've been accused of being a Reader's Digest fanatic in the past. Well, what can I say? Its a family trait. Anyway, in the latest issue, there's an article about Albert Einstein. Read it, read it, read it. Its amazing. Happy Birthday, A.E!Love your hair!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

After slogging for 4+2 years, all of us deserve a place in Heaven, at the very least!
AMEN!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea we surely deserve a place in heaven and lots more too..here's wishing everyone the very best..let each find his own HEAVEN!!!!!

gurudutt said...

You are absolutely right.. any place on earth after studying in VTU for 4 years will seem like heaven..lol
Cheers Balveer Reddy ..lol :)))))