Saturday, April 07, 2007

Miles to Go


The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
-Robert Frost

This was one of the very first poems that I studied in school, or at least part of it. For the interested, it is called Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening. This picture was taken during a trip to Nagarhole last year. I was just looking at the album, and suddenly this verse flashed into my head, so thought I'd share..

6 comments:

Ranjan said...

but that u cant help n go thru !! anyways, AT is coming up ! win DC !

Anonymous said...

@ranjan

We have had so many fests in college so far. Four to be precise. So the excitement for AT is relatively lesser this time.

@Pooja
Do win DC or Tuf-of-war.

Pooja said...

Shetty,
I think you mean tug o' war..Don't even know if we'll be able to participate in dc :(

Anonymous said...

Oye.. cant see the pic here in philips :(

Pallav said...

I think this is one poem we all remember reading as kids and getting inspired by it, the most common reference would be Jawahar Lal Nehru's table...where it was written.

Lovely words. and I can not see the picture.

N
A Story A Day

Pooja said...

Nobody seems to be able to see the picture, will do something abt that..