Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Shoe Addicts Anonymous

One of the first things I did after coming to Blacksburg was becoming a member of the Montgomery - Floyd Regional Library. Totally love the place. I pick up about twenty-five books every couple of weeks and savor every one of them. I think I've taken every one of my friends there, willing or unwilling.

Last week, I picked up Shoe Addicts Anonymous, by Beth Harbison. Totally love the book. [This is the phrase of the blog]. All you guys out there won't enjoy it. At least, I don't think you will. But for all gals who love shopping, and can't stop, this is a good read. Had a lot of fun. I've read a lot of books over the last year, and I intended to blog about each and every one of them. But somehow, it rarely happened. So this time, I wanted to do it before I forgot.

Gotta go now. Leon-Garcia beckons......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow new books! :-) Tell us all about the books when we meet up eh :)

Anonymous said...

Hey...finally a comment from me :-) better late than never I guess :-) Will surely have to check this book out if I can..after all its about shopping na and I guess both of us would understand the pleasures of shopping... :-)