Saturday, June 09, 2007

Entranced...

I couldn't think of any title for this post. Then my eyes fell upon a Nora Roberts book lying on my desk, called "Entranced", so....That's the story behind the title. And speaking of Nora Roberts, a small aside: Ranj, you must be dreaming if you think that I'll give you my collection:-D

We finished our final project demo yesterday. It was ok. Bit of an anticlimax, really. I wonder if everyone felt the same. I had dinner at Dakshin, in Windsor Manor with friends. If you like South Indian food, you should really visit Dakshin. The food's just marvelous.

I'll be heading to Virginia Tech, (hopefully), in a couple of months. If you read this blog, please suggest one thing I should compulsorily carry with me. We shall see who can be the most original..

Going upstairs to watch Mozhi now. Its a Tamil movie. Will review it in my next post.

5 comments:

Anamika Anyone said...

Do carry memories of me. :)

RDD said...

U better carry my ducky!!!!

Anonymous said...

cooker!! u must carry. though it is not an original idea.

Pooja said...

Memories, ducky and cooker..all are a given..Ppl, come up with more outlandish ideas...

Anonymous said...

My dream will come true Pooj :-P

Hmm...do carry me along :-P else how will u clean up all the mess u make :-P