Sunday, June 10, 2007

Good Going...

This year, I couldn't watch much of the French Open. Somehow, it just didn't work out. But I finally managed to catch a couple of glimpses of the final (pun intended..).

I'm a huge Nadal fan. His matches are so immensely entertaining. I don't deny that Fed-Ex is the king, or whatever else my manic Federer fan-friends call him, but he's just too perfect for words. He doesn't need my support to win. When you yell yourself hoarse supporting people like Nadal and Hewitt, you feel like you've played a tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny role in their win. At least, I do.

Anyway, Nadal is still the defending champion at Roland Garros, and Roger has to wait another year for a shot at the grand slam. Congratulations, Rafa, and Good Luck, Roger. Please continue to give us several more years of entertaining and mesmerizing tennis.

Au Revoir..

3 comments:

RDD said...

I concur. NADAL is my favourite too. And yea, I guess Roger has to wait another year for that sweet sweep of his.

Praj said...

I dont get to play with Mushu at TI. This is no way related to Nadal/Roger though :P.. But I miss mushu!! :P

Alpine Path said...

Your right! When we cheer for people, we think we have a teeny weeny part in their victory. Maybe that's why I still cheer the Indian team :)