Sunday, June 03, 2007

10 things I want to do before I'm 30

  1. Go to Ireland, England, France and New Zealand.
  2. Read War and Peace, the entire John Steinbeck and Irwin Shaw collection.
  3. Attend at least 3 Formula 1 races, [more, if I can pull it off], and one match at each Grand Slam (the tennis one, not the golf one).
  4. Buy a Mercedes Benz for my mum (Actually, this is on the top of my list).
  5. With my family, buy a cottage in Ooty. This has been a long-time dream for us, and hopefully we can make it come true.
  6. Sponsor one kid's education from primary school to a graduate degree.
  7. Learn at least three foreign languages.
  8. Visit an auction at Christie's/Sotheby's.
  9. Investigate my family history, and build a family tree that goes as far back as possible.
  10. Colour my hair violet.
And to fulfil these ten wishes, my eleventh wish is that I make enough money.....Hehehehe!!!

Disclaimer: The ten things listed above are in no particular order, except for the fourth one. That's on top. So I should say, the other nine are in no particular order...

17 comments:

Megha said...

To ur " I want to do" list add
1. " I want to get married " - for ur mom
2. " I want to get married to a guy who lives in arnd 2 kms radius of my house " - for ur dad
[:P]

Pooja said...

hehehe

Vishwas said...

Nice one Megha. I wonder if u also wanna do same thing before 30. :P

Megha said...

Pooj, instruct everyone to comment on ur blog, not on comments..:P

P.S. : This comment is considered an exception for various confidential reasons :)

Pooja said...

@Vishwas

I don't know abt the two additions, but I do know that Meh wants to ride every rollercoaster in the world asap

@Meh

Freedom of speech supported in this blog :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey...here's one more wish for u " I want to gift my entire Nora Roberts collection to Ranj."

Pooja said...

@Ranj

Yeah, right!!! In your dreams :P

RDD said...

I wish I get married before I am 30..

Anonymous said...

i wish rushabh'a wish comes true :P

Anonymous said...

I wish I could make Pooj's room a cleaner place to live in before I am 30 :p :p (Hmm...but I dont think that's possible even when I am 60 :p)

The Black King said...

Make sure you upload a photo of yours when your hair turns violet

Pooja said...

@Ranj
Hey pls be my guest..Clean up my room..i'll be eternally grateful..
@All
If I do colour my hair violet, I shall definitely post a photograph on my blog

Aishwarya said...

poo.. i liked the 3,4 , and 10th the best!:)

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging for that exact make. The prices as regards the boots were about 240 dollars on every page. But definitively I base this location selling them for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that singular model. The prices seeking the sneakers were approximately 200 dollars on every page. But finally I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices as regards the sneakers are approximately 250 bucks on every site. But for all I set this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what is your opinion?