Sunday, January 28, 2007

Highlights!!!

Today is the last day of the last inter-semester vacation of my engineering career. Feeling really nostalgic right now. So I thought I could get rid of this annoying feeling by listing out some memorable moments of my undergrad days....

The first day of college. Such a long time ago. I wore a green outfit, which was woefully uncomfortable. As luck would have it, my batch had the afternoon off, so Prema and I spent the free time exploring the college. I read an unbelievably boring article about some new technology in the library. I really do have a good memory for all trivial details. The whole first semester was pretty unremarkable. Can't really remember much. Exams were tough.

The second semester was when the great partnership began. Meh and I started studying calculus together, and look where we landed up. It was also the beginning of another great team - Justforkix. We had graphics and workshop then. Totally detested both the subjects. Nasty, nasty. Two things I remember vividly. Sai Mama passed away. I had to attend workshop that day, and it was horrible, trying to stay in control, when all I wanted to do was to go home. Another thing was this terrible stomach bug that I had on the day of my Math exam. I had an excruciating time in the exam hall, could hardly sit still. Just attempted five questions and walked out. Thanks to all the hours that we had put in, I did pretty well. (This is my blog, after all, so why be humble? I MAXED IT!!!!!)

The day after the exam, we all went to Fun World, and I ended up with bad sunburn. Decided to avoid amusement parks in the future. Meh still bugs me periodically about going to WonderLa, have managed to resist so far! I remember, Meh and I got there early, and I told her the story of Troy to while away the time. She doesn't remember watching the movie (which she, Nik and I saw together, late one night, while completing records), but she does remember me narrating the story. Boy, I must be a good story-teller. Feel free to contradict me!

This blog is going to get tremendously huge if I cover 3.5 years at one go. My hands are tired. Moreover, that feeling of nostalgia seems to have passed. Semesters 3-7 will be covered in subsequent posts. There's loads more to tell. So long!


1 comment:

RDD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.