Sunday, December 10, 2006

2 a.m.

So this is what it feels like to be two-day insomniac. I'm wide awake at two in the morning, and blogging, to boot. For the fourth time in the last couple of days. Girl, you've come a long, long way.

Finally finished sending the online applications. A couple are left. I've filled them up, will send them soon. Its exhausting work, believe me. Absolute murder on your back. Hopefully I'll be done with the entire deal by tomorrow. I've got to start studying for my exams soon. Little more than a fortnight left.

I saw a movie called "The Paper Chase" last night. About three hours ago. Its about a group of first year Harvard Law Students. From the clothes, it looked like it was set in the seventies. Its a good movie, very funny in parts. But for people who like a well-defined end, its kind of frustrating. No actor I know has acted in the movie, but the casting is impeccable.

Finished Eldest too. Again. Can't wait for the third book. Don't mind missing the movie, but I know I'll be one of the first in line to get the book. Tolkein, Paolini - all these people, I wonder how they came up with an entirely new language for their characters, with grammar, structure, and all the other pesky details. Its hard enough for me to keep the ones I know straight. I would very much like to find out.

2007 is just 21 days away. Its time for resolutions. Every year, I grandly say that my resolution is that I won't make any resolutions. But this year, I am going to make one, a concrete one. Don't know what yet, but will keep you (whoever you are) posted. At least, it will give me something other than books and my friends to write about.

I feel very sorry for some of the icons on my computer screen sometimes. They never seem to get used. So as a special treat for them, I'm going to format this blog in a different way. Let's start off with Right Justifying it. The next blog will have some other feature. Look out!

Happy 10th of December everyone!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good going Pooj...another blog!!!!