Friday, December 08, 2006

Life's Firsts...

There are so many things that you can do for the first time in your life. First word, first step, first tooth, first day at school, first exam etc etc etc (Quoting that wonderful teacher of mine). Today was one more first for me. It was truly momentous, a life changing event. Guess what??????????????????????????????????????????????

I BLOGGED TWICE IN THE SAME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megha's busy chatting with her beeeeeeeeeeeeeeast pal Zee. Hehehe. Ranj is busy reading this blog over my shoulder. Apparently, my blog is a great boredom-buster for her, especially the ones about Meh. I can understand, with a genius like me, who has such impeccable comic timing, even a booooooooooooring subject like Meh will come to life.

I am re-reading Eldest. Finished Eragon yesterday. For once, the second read is even better than the first. Wouldn't mind watching the movie.

One of my most memorable firsts was, quite unsurprisingly, my first book. It was Enid Blyton's Five Find-Outers' mystery - the one about the Pantomime Cat. I took around three months to finish reading that book. Don't be shocked, I was six at the time, a mere babe in arms. Till date, I've never taken that long to finish a book, text books excepted. ( I don't finish those anyway). I abandon books in the middle of the story sometimes, when it gets so boring that I feel like going into hibernation. The Devil Wears Prada is a case in point. The movie was much, much better.

Ranj is pestering me to finish so that she can read this. Actually, she's not, but I want to stop writing, and I couldn't think of a better end to this phenomenal piece of literature!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

N i cant blv i managed to fin devil wears prada... Still got to read eldest :(