Friday, December 08, 2006

Combined Study...........

Ranj, Meh and I have started studying together - the grand old subjects of ASP and ANN. We've done exactly one chapter from 12 in the morning. Its 5 now. That's actually not bad, considering that it could have been zilch. Now Meh's busy with her applications, Ranj is pushing forward with CCN, which only she seems to have the patience to study, and I'm blogging.

Lab exams start a week from Monday. God knows what will happen. These are our final labs in engineering. Kind of nostalgic, but that's overshadowed by a feeling of overwhelming relief. Sorry, gotta go and help Meh check her appli, be right back.

Ok, Meh accidentally closed the browser window, so here I am. This is like live reporting from the field. Gotta go again!

Since the title of this blog is "Combined Study", I guess I should write something about it. Does it work? Well, to a certain extent it does, but then again, its always better to study alone!!! That statement is a piece of total hogwash. I really gotta go now. So long........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like i have lost my patience as well.. :-)Thats why am here commenting on ur blog...