Monday, December 04, 2006

Silence of the Lamb!

I HAVE LARYNGITIS!!!

I've hardly spoken a word for the last four days, which has been UNBELIEVABLY tough. There's absolutely nothing wrong with me except for the fact that I just can't talk. Even if I try really, really hard, nothing comes out. My larynx has just gone on strike.

I've felt really isolated by all this speechlessness. If you've experienced it, you'll probably know.

Applications going ahead, not full steam, but at a good pace. Exams start in a couple of weeks, which is an added tension. You would think, after six semesters, I would learn to study from the beginning of the semester. But know, my inner imp never lets me do that. She insists that I cut it so fine that, well, I'm not able to find an apt simile right now.

My dad's gone to Europe. He lost his phone, which was brand-new, in Frankfurt. I think it was at the airport. Apparently, after a trip to Geneva, and back to Frankfurt, he went to the airport, to find it, which would normally be a shot in the dark. But guess what, he actually found it. It just reaffirmed my faith in human nature.

Recommendation for today - Book lovers out there, don't miss the Artemis Fowl series. Its brilliantly written and Arty is a refreshing break from all the oh-so-good heroes out there. Seriously, pick up your copy today.

I have to go now, and finish watching "Yun Hota Tho Kya Hota", so the next blog will be its review. By the way, I watched Dhoom II last week, and I just have one thing to say, and its this - Hrithik rocks. God, can that guy dance, or what!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pooj..miss ur talking a lotttt!!!Plz get well soon[:)]

Megha said...

poo has laryngitis n its not cos me..... i dint do anything n she ll continue blogging

Anonymous said...

meg..why u feeling guilty??that definitely means u have something to do with it[:)]