Saturday, December 09, 2006

Dreams Come True.....


Bloodthirsty things happened in my house today. After performing brain surgery (read studying neural networks) for a while, the three of us came down for lunch. We had lunch without incident. And then, Meh forced Ranj to stab herself. Yes, you read right, she stabbed herself, right below the mouth, with a weapon of great power. After all, if the pen is mightier than the sword, why not a pencil?

A piece of poisonous carbonaceous material got embedded in her skin. The perpetrator of this vicious crime tried to remove it, but to no avail. It was left to me, Pooja Goldenhands, as I shall be known from today, to rescue Ranj from further harm. With the aid of my trusty Swiss Army Knife, a safety pin, and a tweezer, I removed the treacherous barb from my faithful friend's chin. (I wish I could say fin, that would be a good rhyme. Ranj, why weren't you born a fish?)

At long last, I have realized my dream of making a mark in the medical profession. From this day forward, the removal of graphite from the human body shall be known as the Goldenhands technique, in eternal gratitude to you know who.

Ranj, you will be contacted for the fee in a short while. Start counting your cash.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all..thanks a lot for saving my life Pooj..dont know what i would have done without you :-)
Guess the neurons in my brain underwent a sudden asynchronous firing causing the synaptic weights to alter dangerously which made me stab myself..he..he too much of ANN i guess :-)
As for being born as a fish...hmmm..i dont know how to swim(couldnt think of anything for that) :-)
And last but not the least...the one responsible for my suicidal attempt(Meh) shall pay for her crime sooner or later :-)

RDD said...

Hope you are doing fine Ranj..

Anonymous said...

Ranj, any ideas abt MakeMehPay scheme yet?

Anonymous said...

Hmm...not yet Pooj...lets see the next time we get together...some spontaneous plan..he..he..or a carefully laid out plan sometime later :-)
And ya...am doing fine Rush :-)